Raintree Parent-Teacher Conference Sign-up
Raintree Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Thursday, November 5 and Friday, November 6. There is no school on these two days. That said, some teachers have scheduled times on other days to accommodate parent schedules. To reserve a conference slot, follow the directions below:
- Choose your child’s classroom from the dropdown menu and click, “Show available times.” You must click this button otherwise your child’s class schedule will not appear and you will probably schedule an appointment with the Toddler East class!
- Green days indicate available conference times. Click on one.
- Schedule the time that works for you, fill in the form and click “Please click here to confirm this appointment.”
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- Your appointment will be shown on this page the next stop you visit the page. You will receive an email confirmation and an email reminder 24 hours before your appointment.
- Some teachers have carved out additional days so pay close attention.
- Please contact your child’s classroom teacher if there is not a time that fits your schedule.
- For most classrooms, conferences are scheduled for 20 minutes. The times below include ten minutes for staff to prepare for the next conference – especially with regard to adding technology to the mix! Please be respectful of this and follow the guidelines set up by your child’s classroom teacher.
- All conferences are parent-only conferences except the Erdkinder. These conferences are student-parent-teacher conferences. Please plan accordingly.
- If you are a parent in a divorce or separation, we respectfully ask that you and your former partner come to the conference together. We want to make sure we share the same information with both parents.
- If you make a mistake or need to make a change to your conference time, return to this page. Under “My Appointments,” choose the appointment slot you wish to cancel and click in the box under “Cancel.” Two windows will appear asking you to confirm your wish to cancel. Once you confirm, you may create a new appointment. (You will also receive an email confirming your cancelled appointment.) If you have any difficulty, send an email to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the day/time of the appointment you wish to have removed and I will cancel it for you.
All classes will offer online conferences. Some classes will offer both online and in-person conferences if the greater community health allows. Below are a list of the classrooms and their offerings. If you wish to partake in an in-person conference, please read through the protocols that we will be following before arriving at your scheduled time. Also use the “Notes” section of the form to let us know if you are planning on online or in-person (if offered).
Link to Conference PROTOCOLS
- Diana, Regan, and Amanda – Online only
- Felicia, Karli, and Alyx – Both online and in-person
- Wafaa, Savanna, and Alexx – Online only
- Ann, Rylee, and Amber – Both online and in-person
- Callie, Sarah, and Noelle – Online only
- Emma E, Robin, and Lillian – Conferences will be online a week early. Emma will provide details.
- Emma K, Tanner, and Peri – Online only
- Katie, Erin, and Karina – Online only
- Laura H, Ciara, and Ashlynn – Online only
- Lisa E, Megan, and Mia – Both online and in-person
- Marcia, Benjamin, and Mia – Both online and in-person (on the patio)
- Xiling, Alyssa, and Yeji – Both online and in-person
- Ann A and Erin – Online only
- Ben and Kat – Online only
- Dayle and Mikaela – Both online and in-person
- Joe and Keri – Online only
- Kathy and Lucy – Both online and in-person
- Laura S and Cameron – Online only
- Lisa R and Chris – In-person preferred, online available
- Sarah Grace – Online only
- Eric – Online only
The online conference form has closed. Please contact the office for details.