Raintree Parent-Teacher Conference Sign-up
Raintree Parent-Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Friday, February 14 and Friday, February 21. There is no school on these two days. That said, some teachers have scheduled times on other days to accommodate parent schedules. To reserve a conference slot, follow the directions below:
- Choose your child’s classroom from the dropdown menu and click, “Show available times.” You must click this button otherwise your child’s class schedule will not appear and you will probably schedule an appointment with the Toddler East class!
- Green days indicate available conference times. Click on one.
- Schedule the time that works for you, fill in the form and click “Please click here to confirm this appointment.”
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- Your appointment will be shown on this page the next stop you visit the page. You will receive an email confirmation and an email reminder 24 hours before your appointment.
- Some teachers have carved out additional days so pay close attention.
- Please contact your child’s classroom teacher if there is not a time that fits your schedule.
- For most classrooms, conferences are scheduled for 20 minutes. The times below include ten minutes for staff to prepare for the next conference. Please be respectful of this and follow the guidelines set up by your child’s classroom teacher.
- All conferences are parent-only conferences except the Erdkinder and the Upper Elementary North East (Ann and Ben)’s class. These two class conferences are student-parent-teacher conferences. Please plan accordingly.
- If you are a parent in a divorce or separation, we respectfully ask that you and your former partner come to the conference together. We want to make sure we share the same information with both parents.
- If you make a mistake or need to make a change to your conference time, return to this page. Under “My Appointments,” choose the appointment slot you wish to cancel and click in the box under “Cancel.” Two windows will appear asking you to confirm your wish to cancel. Once you confirm, you may create a new appointment. (You will also receive an email confirming your cancelled appointment.) If you have any difficulty, send an email to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the day/time of the appointment you wish to have removed and I will cancel it for you.