It’s time to make plans for Summer and Fall!
All Raintree Students • Re-enrollment Period
Re-enrollment begins Thursday, January 28th for ALL students currently enrolled at Raintree.
This pertains to ALL current toddler, primary, elementary, and 7th-year erdkinder students.
Re-enrollment is the time when families indicate their intentions for the upcoming school year. Parents of children currently enrolled in primary will also indicate their summer enrollment. Parents of elementary students will have the first opportunity to enroll in Raintree Summer Camp. The re-enrollment form will be available online from January 28th through February 8th.
No payment is required unless you are applying for the next program (primary to elementary or elementary to erdkinder), BUT only those students re-enrolled by the February 8th deadline will have priority over other families on our waiting lists.
Tuition rates for the coming school year are posted online under “Enrollment Information” > “Tuition Information.”
We are waiting for the USD 497 calendar to be published before we publish our calendar for the 2021-22 year.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
STEP 1: Complete the re-enrollment form online by February 8th. ALL students currently enrolled at Raintree must complete this step. (Only parents of current 8th-years need not complete re-enrollment.)
Re-enrollment forms are divided into “Toddler and Primary Re-enrollment” and “Elementary and Erdkinder Re-enrollment.” If you have more than one child in the toddler/primary, or more than one in elementary/Erdkinder, you can indicate that on the form allowing more information to open.
Links to the forms are here:
If your child is a Raintree elementary student, and you are interested in Camp Raintree, you may register online. The camp application link is below. You may also use this form if you have a child who does not attend Raintree, but meets all of the following criteria:
- Has a sibling who attends Raintree.
- Meets the age requirements (youngest completed first grade and oldest completed no higher than fifth grade).
- Is enrolled in Tuition Express.
Note: Non-Raintree campers must complete and return required paperwork to complete enrollment. You will find this required paperwork in Step 3 below.
If you are not a current Raintree family, or are not enrolled in Tuition Express, please wait for the form that will be live after re-enrollment finishes in the middle of February.
STEP 2: Kindergartners interested in Raintree Elementary and 6th-graders interested in Raintree Erdkinder, complete the Next Level Admission steps below.
- Attend the applicable parent informative meeting below.
- What is Montessori Erdkinder? • Tuesday, January 26th at 6:30 over Zoom
- What is Montessori Elementary? • Thursday, January 28th at 6:30 over Zoom
- Discuss with your child’s current teacher at parent/teacher conferences your interest.
- Apply online by no later than Monday, February 22nd.
- If confirmed for admission, turn in KDHE required paperwork by May 10th.
Note: We do not require our toddlers to place an application for the primary program.
STEP 3: Turn in KDHE required paperwork by May 10th. All students who will be a Raintree student for the 2021-22 school year and/or a 2021 summer camper must complete this step.
Below are links to the required paperwork document that need to be completed for your child’s file at Raintree for the upcoming 2021-22 school year. Only those forms necessary to make your child’s file current for the new year have been included in these packets.
- Email the completed documents to email@example.com,
- Mail to Raintree Montessori School • 4601 Clinton Pkwy • Lawrence, KS 66047, or
- Drop your documents off at Raintree.
If you have any questions regarding paperwork, please reach out to Kelli@raintreemontessori.org. Kelli is a notary and will be offering those services over the next few months. Check back for details. We are anxious to have all the paperwork in place so that we will be ready for campers, students, and children to return!
ALL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED TO THE OFFICE BY MONDAY, MAY 10.
Normally, if your child is beginning their primary experience from a toddler community, you would receive a personal invitation to your child’s classroom orientation, if your child is beginning their elementary experience as a first-year, you would receive a personal invitation to the elementary open house in the spring, and if your child is beginning the Erdkinder program, you and your student would receive an invitation to book an orientation. We will keep you updated once we know more about how we will be able to handle these events.
Thank you very much for your cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you and your child into our program for the new school year!
Below are downloadable sets of the required paperwork for the summer and upcoming school year, 2021-22. There are four different packets, each containing documents specific to the program the child will be attending next year. Read the explanation to know which packet applies to your child.
If your child is:
- Currently in a toddler community or a primary classroom and will remain in the same class next school year: Packet 1
- Currently in a toddler community but moving to a primary classroom next school year: Packet 2
- Currently in a primary classroom, of “kindergarten” age, and are applying to Raintree Elementary next school year: Packet 3
- Currently in elementary and a 1st-year, 2nd-year, 4th-year, or 5th-year student: Packet 4
- Currently in elementary and a 3rd-year student: Packet 3
- Currently a 6th-year elementary student and applying to Raintree Erdkinder next school year: Packet 4
- And/or currently a 6th-year elementary student and attending Camp Raintree 2021: Packet 4
- Currently an erdkinder student and a 7th-year student: Packet 4