Required Paperwork for the 2020-21 School Year
Below are links to the required paperwork documents that need to be completed for your child’s ﬁle at Raintree for the upcoming ’20-’21 school year. Only those forms necessary to make your child’s ﬁle current for the new year have been included in these packet.
- Email the completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Mail to Raintree Montessori School • 4601 Clinton Pkwy • Lawrence, KS 66047, or
- Drop your documents off at Raintree.
If you need a notary or have any questions regarding paperwork, Kelli plans to hold ofﬁce hours from noon to 2 PM everyday until Friday, May 22. Please email email@example.com, call during ofﬁce hours, or leave a voice mail. We are anxious to have all the paperwork in place so we will be ready for campers, students, and children to return.
ALL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND RETURNED TO THE OFFICE by Friday, MAY 22.
Normally, if your child is beginning his/her primary experience from a toddler community, you would receive a personal invitation to your child’s classroom’s orientation, if your child is beginning his/her elementary experience as a ﬁrst-year, you would receive a personal invitation to the elementary open house in the spring, and if your child is beginning the Erdkinder program, you and your student would receive an invitation to book an orientation. As this spring has been like no other and we are still waiting for guidance from the health department and state, we ask for your grace and ﬂexibility as we determine the best protocol for orientations for new families.
Thank you very much for your cooperation. We look forward to welcoming you and your child into our program for the new year!
Below are downloadable sets of the required paperwork for the upcoming school year, 2020-21. There are four different packets, each containing documents specific to the program the child will be attending next year. Here is an explanation of each packet:
- If your child is currently in a toddler community or a primary class and will remain in the same class next school year: Packet 1
- If your child is moving from a toddler community to a primary classroom next school year: Packet 2
- If your child is currently of “kindergarten” age and will be attending Raintree elementary next school year: Packet 3
- If your child is currently an elementary student and is currently a 1st-year, 2nd-year, 4th-year, 5th-year: Packet 4
- If your child is currently an elementary student and is currently a 3rd-year student: Packet 3
- If your child is currently a 6th-year elementary student and will be attending the Erdkinder program next school year: Packet 4
- If your child is currently an Erdkinder student and is currently a 7th-year student: Packet 4