Raintree Montessori School
Fall 2019 Enrichment Class
Led by Christopher Santee
The Spanish program is 10 weeks for Primary and 12-weeks for Elementary. All classes run between September 19h and end by December 13th. Classes meet twice a week. There are a few variations between Primary and Elementary so please read carefully below.
Primary Spanish is 10 weeks and costs $150 for all 20 sessions beginning September 16th
- Primary students meet for 30 minutes Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu between 2:30-3:15 P.M.
- Primary Spanish is intended for Kindergarteners planning to enroll in Raintree Elementary for the coming school year.
- Primary classes take place in the Phoenix Building or on the playground.
- A deposit of $75 payable to Christopher Santee along with a completed registration form by September 6th at 5 PM secures placement. The remaining $75 is due October 11th.
Elementary Spanish is 12 weeks and costs $350 for all 24 sessions beginning September 9th
- Elementary level I meets Mon/Wed between 3:30 – 4:30 P.M.
- Elementary level II meets Mon/Wed between 4:30 – 5:30 P.M.
- Elementary level III meets Tue/Thu between 3:30 – 4:30 P.M.
- Elementary level IV meets Tue/Thu between 4:30-5:30 P.M.
- Students who are not enrolled in Raintree Late Afternoon must be picked up at the end of the Spanish class. If your student is not enrolled in Late PM, they won’t be charged to stay until their Spanish class begins.
- Elementary classes take place in the Raintree Elementary.
- A deposit of $175 payable to Christopher Santee along with a completed registration form by August 30th at 5 PM secures placement. The remaining $175 is due by October 4th.
All fees include materials, Raintree overhead, and payment to the instructor.
Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis with a minimum of 6 students and a maximum of 12 for primary students and 15 for elementary.
Christopher is from Lawrence and has taught in North, Central and South America for over 15 years His educational experience includes working with children and adults on topics including language (English, Spanish and Portuguese), peace building and community organizing, poetry, theater, and soccer and other sports. This program focusses heavily on speaking. Collaboration through games and activities will engage the students within contexts that they are familiar with and interested in while acquiring a second language. Please feel free contact Christopher by email or phone with any further questions. email@example.com or 785-218-8370.